Art in the Workplace (ATW) is a program designed to forge lasting relationships between the arts community and local businesses.
- ATW provides arts awareness, involvement and enrichment to employees at work.
- ATW was created by Business for the Arts of Broward to positively impact employees by bringing the various disciplines of the arts directly into the workplace.
- Any organization can bring art to the workplace by inviting an artist or musician to conduct a workshop for employees or invite a local artist to display or perform his or her work for employees to enjoy.
- Workshops can also include an exhibit of fine art or a performance by a local musician.
- Workshops are held during lunchtime, breakfast or team building meetings and are voluntary for employees to participate in.
- Employees will have the opportunity to engage, hands-on, by creating their own art.